Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heallaríous

re: Perplexity 4 ever swag.

It's a constant rollercoast ride for me in this guild, I've founded it at the beginning of MoP and build it up, slow but steady. The majority of the server called me mad for trying to make a 25 man guild, but we quickly gathered and geared people up ready to fight in ToT, where our legacy started. We made progress, climbed up the server rankings. We got more known, applications poured in, I dreamed big, went even as far as offering other guilds to make a team in our guild and work together, at first we had three, but it grew to a community with a PvP team and 9 PvE raiding teams all progressing well in current content. After some disputes the teams decided to go their own way and todays team has remnants of this in the current team. We had and have some amazing people in our community, in their own way ofcourse. We've lost some great personalities, but gained a lot, some loyal members have stuck with us from beginning to now, like Jovanka, Critable, Aerissa, Bósh, Danellos, Rorag, Guínevere, Jurias, Spiriel and ofcourse, the guy who is with me from the start of this journey, Khoa! The support you people give me is very welcome, even if it isn't intentional! It's refreshing to see that loyalty is still a thing, even when things are rough. We've gained great new players as well in Warlords of Dreanor and I look forward to seeing more and more of those people and I look forward to continue our legacy, because we're no longer just a guild, we're a community, regardless of the size of the guild.

Below you see some of the bosses that we killed, it's not in any logical order, but it sees how much our team has changed. If I have to conclude one thing out of the pictures, is that we're fucking horrible at taking pictures!

Thank you all, for the best of times.

Kind regards,

Heallarious

Very happy to be apart of it Heallaellealleallrious! Let us all persist through this time of drought, that most guilds in every mid tier of every expansion do experience. 

Have a great Easter everybody! See some of you Sunday and the rest of you Tuesday! 

<3

Guin

Last edited by Guínevere on April 4, 2015 6:04; edited 1 time in total

Cíox
In-Game Rank 4

Ty for having me, and putting up with me <3

-Spiriel

Mega Mates forever!

Wait what.

#SWAG

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Perplexity Forum Index -> The Guild All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None